Wednesday, January 23, 2008

As I ponder

............. and as I go about doing my daily work be it at home or in the office or even outdoors , we meet and bump into different types of people and characters. I sometimes wonder , why are we living in this universe which I find it to be rather over-populated and crowded with human sense. We go on telling ourselves , look at him or look at her , look at what he's wearing or behaving and look at how she flashes her evil smirk ! Are they doing this out of ignorance or sincerity or are we aware of our behavioural actions of what we just did ?!


As for me , I try my very best to practise what I preach and read and that is , to flash my most sincere smile and just shoot out a mind blessing prayer for someone who does not respond or acknowledge my smiley :-) response ( a unique strategy I read and found to be extremely useful by NORMAN VINCENT PEALE ) . Maybe they may have had a rough day or encountered a problem or two that they were not in the mood to smile back. I truly understand the human behaviour and mind . We or should I say " I " , meet all types of people from all walks of life and race and nationality and I must say , it's pretty interesting as to what they have to say and do when an unforeseen situation arises - as the saying goes " ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS " . I guess we too need to take control of our body language when we are engaged in a conversation or in a multi-task situation as you may well know that the person on your right or on your left may not notice what you are up to but rather the person at the very left end or at the very corner of the street may have taken a sharp notice of what an individual is up to. So my point here is , we should learn how to live up to our very best to another individual that we meet or encounter as I guess we may be a blessing or may have even made their day by the first impression that we respond or make . So , go ahead - and spread some smile to the first person that you meet today - and it is extremely CONTAGIOUS ! wink ! wink ! wink !

No comments: