I was just wondering , since I started up this blog of mine , I seem to be running out of topics to blog about when suddenly out of the blues........ an idea pop's ! up in my head saying " u should blog about this " or " u should blog about that " ! phewwww ! And now , as I sit before the computer , my mind goes blank !
Well , in that case , I will try to make this a pretty short post though and since I'm running out of ideas as to what I earlier thought to blog about seems to have disappeared now . Perhaps , I should figure out a way to remember on the issues that I wish to blog about in near future so that you , you and you will not get bored with the same old " true stories " and no post at all for that particular week which will eventually lead to a month ( which I hope not ) and then at the end , will totally forget that I ever had a blog in the first place . Okie then and as I promised earlier , I will keep this post short and sweet - to all my good pals and friendly bloggers , keep those blogs of yours updated often and never give up on any issues that you wish to blog about to the rest of the cyber world ( I'M I MAKING ANY SENSE ???!!! 8-) )
CEERIO EVERYBODY !
No comments:
Post a Comment