Saturday, February 2, 2008

What if

1 ) What if I was born a man - would my life be any different now ?!

2 ) What if I was born ten years earlier - would it had made any difference to the world that I'm living now ?!

3 ) What if I question my sexuality - would it have made me a gay / lesbian by now ?!

4 ) What if I happen to be a genius - would I share my intelligence for the common good of human kind by now ?!

5 ) What if I was born into a war-torn country - would I ever be alive today ?!

6 ) What if I was born a prince / princess - will I be making headlines throughout the world or become a head-hunter by the papparazzi's by now ?!

7 ) What if I had strike a $10million dollar lottery today - will I ever consider giving half my winnings to the poverty stricken world / people ?!

8 ) What if I was born into a billionaire family - will I ever learn to be independant by now ?!

9 ) What if I was born a orphan - would I ever make the effort to find out my true identity by now ?!

10) What if I was born handicapped - would I ever learn to make a difference in society by now ?!

11) What if I born a animal - would I ever be treated with love and care and not abandon on the streets by now ?!

12) What if God never existed in my life today - would I ever be still living in this so unforsaken world today ?!

No comments: