Saturday, April 26, 2008

C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S & C.E.L.E.B.R.A.T.I.O.N.S.............

" Congratulations and celebrations " .......... so goes the famous celebration song by Cliff Richard . Very commonly sung at anniversaries and weddings . But today , this special greetings goes out to a very dear friend of mine who will be tying the knot today with her English fiance in the UK . Let me just address her as LC . I have known LC for almost ten years now and when she told me that she will be getting married soon , I just felt so excited like as if I was getting married . She went on to share this exciting news with me that her fiance proposed to her on Christmas eve 2007. Now - can this get anymore romantic than proposing to the one that you have set your heart on , on Christmas eve of all time ? Wow ! I can only imagine the feeling and expressions on LC's face . - must be glowing in a megawhatt smile from ear to ear . Sometime three years ago , when LC made the decision to move to the UK for a career prospect , she persuaded me to join her along . She really tried hard in persuading me but as for me , I was just not prepared to make some hard core decisions which will make an impact not only on my life and my sourroundings but also my loved ones and commitments towards God and work. I guess only time can tell when will be the day when I will move or relocate to another foreign pasture and land . LC decided to move on with her decision to move to the UK once her working and travelling documents were approved at a go. ( hhmmmm ! must be a to be ) . LC took off from home in April 2007 and has since worked for several charity homes and organisations in the UK the last one year now . Of course , it was along the months ahead that she met her fiance in the city and as the saying that goes " it was love at first sight " . Sparks flew and rest is history . We do stay in touch quite often through sms's and e-mails just keeping each other updated about the on-going in our life's .
Well then to my dear LC - I wish and your life partner , abundance happiness and God's blessings always be upon you as you unfold a new chapter in your life and I pray that this be an everlasting joy and eternity . With so much of love and happiness always - your good friend - MsUnicornGirl .

No comments: