
Books for my free reading from
Kinokuniya .

A pretty pink top from Marks & Spencer that
I bought for my niece .
The pretty top that I wore on my birthday.
The soft and comfy sandals from Bata.
Greatest Hits .
OK ! So I'm three weeks late in making this post when I made my previous post on shopping or best known as ' retail therapy ' ! hee ! hee ! hee ! . Well , within these three weeks , I actually made two trips to my favourite shopping destination and that is none other than KLCC . I'm somehow attracted to this focal point of my destination not because it's just a walking distance from my home but rather , the place itself and it's strategic location which really draws the crowd from all over the country and even a main shopping destination for the foreigners as well. Anyhow , above are some of the purchases that I made for myself and also for others . Others - my niece only ( who hinted to me on what she wanted for her upcoming birthday ) . I did managed to get not all but two out of the above five purchases that I made at a very good deal . The top that I wore for my birthday , I only purchased it at 20% less from the actual price and what's even better , the Modern Talking cd , I actually got that at a very best deal at 70% less from the actual price. Well - to tell you the truth , the reason why I got the cd at a dirt cheap price was because the cd store is closing down soon and so the whole place at the cd store was practically a mess and most of the left overs were going for a real low price . By the way , I grew up listening to this famous German duo singing their ever so famous song
" Brother Loui ! " and " U can win if you want " . They have indeed grown really old over the many years when I decided to divert my music interest to R & B and classical . As for the books , there were no sale but somehow , the story live captured my interest hence I made the purchases and not forgetting - I do get a tax deduction for the books purchase . wink ! wink ! The shopping enviroment , is as busy as usual at KLCC as there always seems to have something for everyone . But then again , I can forget about making my purchases at places like COACH , BURBERRY , CITYCHAIN , BONIA or even HOUSE OF LEATHER as these places are way beyond not only my budget but also my salary ! Yikes ! I can only dream about ever making any purchases at stores like these . Mmmmm ............ ! Anyway , it has always been a stress relief to go on a shopping spree once in a way but I however , never make it a habit to spend way too often or shop to often which I know of some people who tend to do it on a weekly basis and at the same time , get ourselves into unneccesary financial trouble .



No comments:
Post a Comment