THE PARADOX OF LIFE ; WHO AM I ? “ We recognize that there are no trivial occurrences in life if we get the right focus on them. “ - Mark Twain
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Why blog ?!!!
At the sound of the title of my blog , one may start wondering why in the world am I asking that silly sounding question ?! Hmmmm ! Well , recently I have asked several people who are my friends if they have read my blog . The very common statement that I'm bored to death of hearing is " no time " and " how to find time " . Yeah right ! Sorry to tell you this folks but should not you be making the time in order to find the time heh ?! Well , moving along , blogging is also my favourite hobby in recent time as this is where I get to express my thoughts , feelings and ideas with the rest of the world. This is also the place to discover more about my personality and likewise to get to know me in depth the real individual that I was born to be. So friends and strangers alike , feel free to express yourself by blogging . After all , why the invention of electronic communication existed in the first place ?
Besides these , there are many reason as to why I choose to blog as part and parcel of my leisure . So here it goes my reasons as to why one should continue on blogging . This is where I think , plan and reflect on my ways of life and living , forces me to read in order to gather the input that I need for my output , is a place whereby I can play and explore with technology and ideas , many surprises in store for everyone , is a place of collaboration , very satisfying for my mind and time , can also be considered slightly dangerous too and last but not the least , extremely compulsive .
So well then , here we finally have it on why should one continue blogging as further enhancement of advance tool of communication and technology .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hi my dear,
i think im your biggest blog-fan at the moment:) keep on writing..
i'll definitely be reading:):)
Hi Melz ,
thank you ! thank you ! thank you ! muah =) !
Post a Comment