Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Facts & Fancies



There are many things in my life and surroundings that really amazes me as to what got me thinking in such a thoughtful way , why the unneccesary desires , sudden urge to own something exclusive and so on and so forth . As for characteristics , hhmmmm ........ nothing much to shout about . All in all , I'm practically a plain old Jane - if that 's what you are really interested to know about . Some questions to go along .


1 ) How much do you weigh now ?
A very sensitive question and I'm not going to answer that !

2 ) What is your height then ?
A more appropriate question . 168cm - 5 feet 8

3 ) Describe your character .
Shy , sensitive , aggresive , easily hurt , forgiving and timid .

4 ) Describe your moods .
Well , to be honest , I'm not a mood kinda person , however I do feel restless half the
time , sleepy most of the time and blur some of the time .

5 ) Are you enjoying your life as at this point ?
No .

6 ) Do you wish it can be better ?
Yup !

7 ) But how ?
Having " ME " time more often and travelling around the globe .

8 ) How often do you indulge in your hobbies ?
It depends on which hobby I'm indulging in for the moment . As for now , it's
blogging .

9 ) Do you go clubbing ?
Nope ! Never liked clubbing .

10 ) Movies ?
Only when I'm in the mood for it and that also depends what kind of movie.

No comments: