THE PARADOX OF LIFE ; WHO AM I ? “ We recognize that there are no trivial occurrences in life if we get the right focus on them. “ - Mark Twain
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Me ?! low I. Q. ???
Just yesterday , someone asked me - what's faith and spirituality without intelligence , IQ and common sense ? Well , from my perspective or from my personal opinion, if you happen to be someone of strong faith , religious and spiritual , the rest will follow . Meaning to say , intelligence , IQ and common sense is a God-given or God built-in gifts that everyone of us are born with . I'm not trying to be a smart alec to test my own IQ level but I have to admit that I'm in the border line kinda thingy. Neither am I too smart or too stupid - to put it plainly . But to be way too judgmental to say that I have very low IQ is unacceptable . Well , it happen something like this - I was filling in an official form which requires alot of personal and general information and not forgetting , an official seal from the government authorities or the commisioner of oath . It was not due to my sillyness that in some area there were blanks. The reason why I left it blank was so that before I submit my forms to the relevant authority , I wanted to confirm the information required - that's all . Well , what can I do if I'm not sure as to what type or how in depth the information was required . Oh ! and by the way , I went around asking what does it mean by those questions ( which I found it to be indirect ) - well what do you know when I got all types of answers which is not accordance to the required information . So , is this my fault ? Hello ?! I'm trying to think prudent here and not to act and think like some sort of a genius. But that does not give you or anyone for that matter , the right to judge my intelligence . I admit , I'm not so smart after all but I do my groundwork of keeping myself well informed about the on-goings around the universe , keeping myself updated with the latest technology , listening to speeches made by a certain world leader and how that speech may just affect you and me in many ways. As for common sense , well I don't think I want to go there as common sense thinking is already in me ( thanks to God =) ) and neither is it necessary for me to be a uni grad and a phd holder to apologize when necessary or even to be courteous to a stranger . Well then , for those of you who are judgmental , need I say more ???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment