Wednesday, August 6, 2008

R' u a materialistic person ......?






Not to long ago , I was glancing thru a women's magazine and came across a very interesting topic ' R' u a materialistic person ' . I wonder what was going thru the mind of the writer when she decided to write on that topic. One thing I know for sure is her sense of observation. Yes , observing people and the things that they carry along with them . And this brings me to my main point - materialism - materialistic " stuff " such as the usual handbag ( now which women will ever want to live her house without a handbag ?! ) , shoes , clothes , accessories , variant of hairstyles and not fogetting , a hour glass figure to go with all of these. But then again , being materialistic means spending and spending and spending like a person who has lost her sense. Pretty common phenomenen among the women of the present generations . Now let's see , how often have I been a materialistic myself and just a few questions to go along with it ;

When was the last time you bought yourself new clothes / outfits / dress ?

Slightly less than two week ago .

From where ?

From I-Setan , KLCC .

How much did it cost you ?

Slightly more than $150.00 .

When was the last time you spurlge yourself with a branded ' stuff ' ?

Also slightly less than two weeks ago .

From where ?

House of Leather .

And how much did it cost you ?

Definetly not a bomb but somewhere below $100.00

When was the last time you purchase a cosmetic ?

Which cosmetic ?

Anyone - lipstick , blusher , eyeshadow etc.etc.etc .

If I'm not mistaken , it was sometime last year .

And what brand do you use ?

It depends on what brand is available eg. Bobbi Brown , Avon or Maybeline .

How often do you shop for clothes , cosmetics , toiletries etc.etc.etc. ?

Once in two to three months or whenever I'm running low on my supplies .

No comments: