Sunday, November 9, 2008

How much am I worth $$$



I always wonder how much am I worth not only in the dollar sense but rather more than that . How much am I worth as a mere human being ? Well , this brings me to an announcement I heard just this morning coming from the pulpit . I have been serving in a certain area the last thirteen years and not a word of thanks from the mouth of the leader , but sad to say , when someone new volunteers and comes along barely three months into the service , gets applause and a " special thank you " . Meaning to say and based on my understanding , I'm invisible all this years ! Ah-hah ! and yes I know it darn well that people are getting pretty bored seeing the same old face at the same old place week in week out . Well what do I do when no one wants to come forward and serve ??? I know and I have many experiences of people not appreciating the simple things and services that I do with no charge yet I remind myself that I do what makes me thankful for being able to do that or do this in love for others. The sense of unappreciated tends to loom around often but I somehow come around it.
I know what I'm worth ............ I'm worth more than a gem !

No comments: