HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 !
Compliments of the season and a very Happy New Year everybody !!! I know very well that it's ten days into 2009 but I guess it's never too late ah ! to greet thee =)
Well then folks , I got back from an extremely rejuvenating spiritual vacation that I had over New Year and it was a blast of a time that I've experienced for the very first time in my life in a foreign land. I just wished that I could stay on and not return but then again - REALITY ! tends to slap you real hard on the face and poofffff ! you are bound on the next flight back home =( Well , after all , this is life . Real life and reality to be faced practically everyday . I hope and pray that you and your loved ones had a great start to the New Year and may this new year brings you a bountiful of happiness and blue skies always ! CHEERS !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment