THE PARADOX OF LIFE ; WHO AM I ? “ We recognize that there are no trivial occurrences in life if we get the right focus on them. “ - Mark Twain
Thursday, March 5, 2009
10 things u don't know about me ...........
1 ) I secretly admire a ' special someone ' ( obviously it's a man ! ).
2 ) I was actually an owner of a car for five miserable months .
3 ) I enjoy evening walks along the beach but never had the privilege .
4 ) I'm still learning how to cook .
5 ) My closet badly needs a major spring cleaning .
6 ) I've been to the second level of the Eiffel Tower in Paris exactly
ten years ago .
7 ) I enjoy listening to music by the group Chicago .
8 ) I read the Bible everyday before I go to bed .
9 ) I'm crazy about India - no though I ain't no citizen of India .
10) I enjoy the ' flying experience ' and wished that it happens more often .
So - there you go , 10 things that you may not know about me and just discovered some of more of the many facts and truths about Ms Unicorn Girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment