
Does the title of my blog makes any sense to you ? I guess not - right ? Well , the reason I have chosen the above title for this blog is because , recently I encountered a very nasty situation whereby a human being - who I think don't even deserve to be address as a human being ( mockery to mankind ) but rather please allow me to address this so called human being an ' animal '. Well , the situation goes like this . This ' animal ' , is a clear picture of a pervert and women crazy because this ' animal ' enjoys talking non-sense conversation to a lady . So eventually what happens is that , the ladies that this ' animal ' has a conversation with eventually stays away from this ' animal ' because of the vulgarity and profanity that is used in this ' animal's ' language of conversation . And the saddest part about all of this is this ' animal ' comes to a place of worship and starts insulting and at the same time sweet talking to women . I know that brainless cows and uneducated being's are good for that so I believe that this ' animal ' falls into this category as well. Of course then word of warning goes around everyone within the community to stay away from this 'animal ' . The strange thing about this ' animal ' is , this ' animal ' always has verbal attacks towards the weaker sex . I wonder why this ' animal ' never has a conversation with man . My guess is , this ' animal ' does not have the guts and will definetly get bashed up and will sure be dead if he ever has such a conversation with real man . I'm pretty sure too that this ' animal ' is seeking for unnecessary attention from the public . But guess what , I'm pretty sure that this ' animal ' will get all the attention that he wants from the public when his picture appears in the daily newspaper on the ' most wanted list ' column and not forgetting the ' bankrupt ' list section as I've also heard that this ' animal ' owes the whole country money and does not even have a job because it's simple - this ' animal ' job is to harassed women ! I have to say to you people out there , if you do encounter any other character such as this ' animal ' who goes around asking people for money and yet dresses like a so called ' macho man ' without even a single cent in his pocket - 1st warning , DO NOT RESPOND TO HIS QUESTIONS . 2nd warning , THE MINUTE THE ' ANIMAL ' HEEDS YOUR WAY , GET MOVING FROM THE PLACE FAST ! 3rd warning , HAVE NOTHING BE IT WORDS OF GREETINGS OR EVEN A SMILE WITH THIS KIND OF ' ANIMAL ' . Last but not the least , wished that he gets crushed by a large trailer or a bulldozer !!!
ps/: this is a real life situation so please DO take this seriously !
No comments:
Post a Comment