Friday, April 24, 2009

The Body Shop



It's been a while since my last post hence I've decided to blog about The Body Shop since I find it rather interesting about the name and not forgetting the products that comes along with it . Just two weeks ago , I decided to drop by The Body Shop as I was busy window shopping at this famous and well known shopping complex . What awaited as I made my ' grand entrance ' into the store was smiling faces of the sales assistant as well as their ' over-friendly ' conversations about some of the products that I was glancing thru. Actually , I was in search of a floral scented bath soap made out of rose petals . But unfortunately , they did not have what I was looking for . Instead , I decided to purchase the next best thing to it - olive shower gel of a scented fragrance. Smells good and I started using that scented shower gel as soon as I got home . The Body Shop comes a long way from the English isles of the UK and of course started by an English women named Anita Roddick( as one knows it - women and beauty products goes well hand in hand ) . As women , we all know and understand that it's important to us that our ingredients come from good homes . Olive shower gel is made using a special combination of extra virgin olive oil and natural ingredients. extra virgin olive oil, rich in antioxidants, essential minerals and vitamins, gently moisturises your skin. Glycerin helps the skin to retain moisture. if used daily, olive shower gel may help prevent long-term moisture loss and improve the skin’s natural oil balance, leaving your skin with a smooth, hydrated finish. Olive shower gel’s neutral pH value makes it suitable for all skin types and will leave your skin feeling refreshed and pleasantly scented.

Personally , describing from experience , physical beauty means the world to all women , both young and the old . And so are the products that we use to ensure that it's the best and that the user both male and female , benefits it's good and its soothing effects on the surface of our skin .











No comments: