
Colourful bucket handbag by Donny & Bourke
Handbags ! handbags ! handbags ! Woohoo..........! Anyone wants to join in for a long discussion on handbags ? PLEASE........feel free to join me right now...!=) I guess , we ( referring to us ladies ) the daughters of Eve naturally feel a physical if not emotional attachment to handbags. Don't you agree with me ? We naturally feel undressed without a handbag ' dangling ' down on our shoulder hence the natural urge to have or own a handbag is a very normal feeling for every women ( and men ). Handbags have been an essential accessory in fashion history ever since people have had something necessary to tag along with them. The inspiration for bags has become especially popularized by women; women who think that they will be ready for anything with their over-sized bag tucked close by their side.Well , to start things off , I personally own one branded handbag - my all time favourite brand - COACH. Received it as a birthday surprise gift last year from my dear sister. Ever since then , I have this craze for COACH brand handbags and purses. I'm not saying that other brands are no good - however I'm pretty sure there are many other famous brands as equally as great and beautiful like COACH but to me personally , I still give my vote to the best COACH brand handbags . Everyone wants to carry around a designer purse - so says my thirteen year old niece - even she understands the need to own a handbag . So - what's your favourite brand of handbag ? Checked out some of my personal favourites ............

Ever famous file handbag by Coach

My personal and trendy bag by Polo

My personal and latest collection of office bag by Alain Delon
No comments:
Post a Comment