Friday, May 15, 2009

Shoe mania !






Shoes ! shoes ! shoes ! shoes everywhere ! my favourite kind with many designs , styles , colours , length , sizes and even brands . Of course , it's every girl's / ladies dream to own at least minimum , three pairs of shoes , sandals or even stiletos . Oooowww.......! I just admire this one in peek a boo black lace. Isn't it so lovely ......?
I have to say that this was one of my favorite collections as a fashion geek ( yup and I'm referring to me ! ). I harbor a deep and abiding passion for women's riding costume and its origins from ancient times when I saw this ensemble paired with a pair of gladiator like stripes , I was in love. Will this be the fashion of the season this summer ? Probably not but it certainly gave me something to write about !
Funky and urban , everyone's got a cutting edge style that everyone envies - both women and man. A little bit downtown, a little bit euro, and whole lot of sexy ! Every girl loves a pair of to-die-for heels. But after those impressive dance moves, these once adorable shoes can become your worst enemy. So ladies and gents , be wary and cautious as to which types of shoe suits you best and it better not cost you your skin with painful blisters .....ouchhh.....!They come in many different styles and they really are soooo convenient !!! And as mention earlier , shoes , sandals , snickers etc.etc.etc , come with a little pouch and they fit perfectly into your most stylish handbag ( if you have one already )!!!



I want one of these - waahaaaaa...........!





My perfect lady-like pinky court shoes











Ooo-la!la! Sure to own one of this kind !






My favourite kind with wedge heels






Another one of my favourite with wedge heels








This one......can consider to be worn but walking needs
practise ......!







Gladiator like strappy heels. Not my taste !





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if you really own all these shoes my dear ......!


Rgds
Joey

Unicorn Girl said...

heehee - it depends which one u r referring to......:)