Two days ago , as I stepped into a bookstore cum audio shop at lunch hour , a very attractive black cover cd caught the sight of my eyes . My main intention to the bookstore - was to get a journal like book log for some personal records and reasons . But somehow while glancing thru stationeries , I was slowly drifted away to the audio and cd section . Playing at the same time on the main audio speaker was classical music from the very same cd hence I may wanted to listen more to this kind of music that I'm pretty use to listening during quite moments. But after that , I was also slowly and surely caught up with the other two cd of my personal favourites ; yup ! the one by the ever famous Josh Groban and the legendary sexy saxophonist Kenny G . So , what happened at the end of the day , I not only purchased what I wanted to purchase but instead ended up purchasing more than I should have at that very moment . I actually purchased not one not two cd's but four cd's altogether .....!phew ! and there goes a huge hole in my purse by the end of lunch time :(
No comments:
Post a Comment