Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Spirit friend : D

Dear all , the title of this post ' My Spirit Friend ' , is one of the various topics that I've learnt from the recent Ignation retreat experience . This made me wonder how very often we have neglected to appreciate the spirit filled graces and creation all around us . Hence , these are the questions posed to us by our Retreat Spiritual Director and how we react and wonder very often of the spirit filled beings around us ; The below is my original extract and write-up about My Spirit Friend : -



THE DRAGONFLY


1 ) WHAT IS MY SPIRIT FRIEND OFFERING ME ?

  • THE BEAUTY AND WONDER OF COLOURS .
  • FREEDOM TO SPREAD MY WINGS AND FLY HIGH
  • TO BE IN TUNE WITH MY OWN BEING

2 ) WHAT AM I OFFERING MY SPIRIT FRIEND ?

  • IT'S FREEDOM TO MOVE AND FLY
  • THE GREENERY OF NATURE AND IT'S SURROUNDINGS
  • TO BE IN UNISON

3 ) HOW DO I CELEBRATE WITH MY SPIRIT FRIEND ?

  • PLAY ALONG WITH NATURE
  • FLY ON AND AHEAD IN LIFE'S JOURNEY
  • PRAISING GOD FOR ALL HIS CREATION - FOR YOU AND ME .

A POEM FOR MY SPIRIT FRIEND - THE DRAGONFLY

Dragonfly O ! dragonfly ,Fly ! fly so high above the sky ,

The plants and greenery are indeed your friends ,

Now please consider me as one of them .

Colours of the rainbow you are not ,

Red and black and purple are some I got ,

It's freedom what you search ,

You and nature are so pretty I will not hurt .

So let's celebrate dear dragonfly ,

Let's fly together above the sky ,

As high as you fly , I may not go ,

It's freedom that you and I are in search or woe .

No comments: