Some of you may have noticed lately that I've seem to be lacking interest in blogging . God forbid - I wonder if that's bad or good ! Anyhow , the urge to blog just does not seem to be there as it use to. The feeling and desire to blog seems to disappear out of the blue . I haven't got a single clue as to why this is happening all of a sudden !
Just a short update on what has happened over the last few days - you see , there was this one particular visitor who came around the neighbourhood to preach and reach out to the ' lost sheep ' . Me being a ' lost sheep ' ...??? - not exactly but rather having someone to talk to is what matters most to me . So , coming back to this visitor , this visitor was living in the same building as I am and the only time I bump / meet this visitor is in the morning before I take off for work. I tried my very or should I say extreme best to make an appointment to meet up with this particular visitor but unfortunately and sadly to say , it never happened even until the very last day when this visitor had to leave . Hence , the sadness of not meeting up with this particular person that I so wanted to meet with still seems to linger on till this day . It's just something about this visitor that seems to pull in the crowd whenever and wherever the visitor is around the neighbourhood and community centre . Well , at least I know that this visitor knows that a creature like me exists in this universe and that ain't so bad after all - isn't it ?
2 comments:
A lack of interest in blogging happens to all of us who blog. Some march on with slightly careless posts just to keep up with the momentum, but some just drift away for a while, returning with fresh ideas.
Anyway, I so understand the 'lost sheep' part... I feel that way most of the time.
Thanks Terra and yeah I agree with you - returning with fresh ideas does help being away from bloggerland :)
Post a Comment