Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Silliness Vs a lie ...???

Glad I was off from work today just to get my license renewed at the local transport department and to catch up with the latest gossip with a friend ( or so I thought ) ;/ . Somehow , the government office was empty as I was the only customer that they has to attend to and my task was finished within 10 minutes only ! Hard to believe eh ! Yeah me too ! So , when this task was over , I called up my friend told her to meet me for lunch an hour earlier than what was planned two days ago . So off I went to my favourite hang out destination looking forward to my lunch appointment with this so called friend . I waited .....I waited so more ........then while waiting some more , my imagination slowly diverted to the clothes boutique's which suddenly started calling out to me buy me ! buy me ! buy me ! Oh my gosh ! get me out of here before I start shopping till I drop ! oopppssss.........! So out I went off from the boutique and continued on waiting for the friend ( past an hour and a half ) and still no sign of her at all . Two hours past , not only no sign of her but no phone call either ! Now please tell me - how pathetic can this get ....... leaving your home without your mobile intact !!!??? If you asked me I would tell you it is merely due to stupidity ! Then , I get a call from an unknown number and wallah ! it's my friend calling from a stranger's mobile !!! She ( friend ) claimed to be right here but just could not find me . Well I told her to stay put at so and so restaurant and I will come to her - so that's how silly the situation gotten . When I headed to that restaurant , I just could not find her !!! Went around like a headless chicken ( or hen ) , walking to and fro , in and out of the restaurant and still no sign of her ! Then , awhile later I received another call from another unknown mobile number and it was that silly friend of mine again . This time , she tells me that she just could not find me and she's at the main road waiting on a bus to go back home !!! Now this made me wonder further , did she even come in the first place to meet me ??? Hmmmmmm......... ! Then why leave the mobile phone behind knowing very well that you need it to contact me or anyone else along the way ??? Hmmmmmmm...........! Let me just get this straight DM ! If you were not interested in meeting up with me in the first place , then why the heck did you agree to it ??? If you were not interested at all , just say so ! There's no need for you to play the hide and seek game . Have you forgotten that you and I are adults ? So please DM , think like one and behave like one ! Not like a childish lunatic !

So there you have it folks , my beautiful off day which eventually turned out to be but a pitiful sight .................!


ps/: I was indeed really pissed of when DM did not turn up for our appointment today. Oh ! and by the way , DM is a she ! Imagine if only it was a guy who did this to me ...........all hell would definitely be broken to bits and pieces !

2 comments:

Terra Shield said...

I can imagine... seriously, she should have just canceled it earlier on instead of making you wait. Time is precious, man!

Unicorn Girl said...

Terra Shield ; Honestly speaking , I just wanted to slapped her hard ...!