Saturday, July 4, 2009

When a woman starts bitching......

Sounds too familiar ...??? sure it does ! Me being a woman myself , I have to admit that at times instead of being in touch with my feminine emotions and feelings , there are times that I too need to be a more aggressive in impression and character with my fellow women-kind especially when your patience if put to the test. Well - the situation goes something like this.............recently , I encountered a situation at a hospital car-park area whereby at this extremely busy hospital ( even on a working day ) , seems to run way too low with space to park a car . To make matters worse , if you are visiting someone in that particular hospital , just ensure that you remember where you park your car . So , the situation goes like this – a car was reversing out of the lot which of course gives me a very rare chance to park my car in the soon vacant lot . Hence I awaited patiently in ‘ q’ for the upfront car driver to slowly reverse and move out of the lot . Meanwhile , I have long signalled my entry into that vacant lot when out of nowhere , this other car from the opposite direction immediately diverts and makes her entry into that vacant lot which I’ve not only been eyeing but also signalled that that particular parking lot is soon to be occupied by my car . How did this make me feel ..........??? darn pissed off ! I got out of my car , when over to the other car and politely asked that lady driver in the other car to re-park her car somewhere else as I have been waiting patiently in line for that particular vacant lot . And this bitch ( forgive me for my language ) just refused to budged at all ! Before I gave up on the ' battle ' , my tongue started slashing out curses at that blady idiot of a women right at her face ! - just to release it all out at her ..........

In general , besides the described encounter , shouldn't women in whole be considered , understanding , forgiving ( excuse me for that ! ) and co-operative in understanding her very won kind ...??? Seems not ! Women in general should listen to their inner instinct , the feminine voice inside of them to be a true women in whole . Allow me to summon up this topic by the below pointers of another particular women whom I've known in the past but have decided to keep my distance away from her because of the opposite to these reasons : -

- I do not live a luxurious life
- I live a simple life
- I do not boast about my achievements
- High end / high maintenance
- So what if you have a husband ? Does he cook and breastfeed ?
- I do not condemn neither do I critize
- I was not a trouble maker in school
- I was not kicked out of a Sunday school camp
- I worked my way up
- I was never pampered by my parents
- I ‘v learned things the hard way which truly makes me a better person and

I'm proud of it !

No comments: