Cute luxury

I just could not resist these little temptation while awaiting my friend for dinner last Friday at a high end shopping mall in the city . As for the pink metallic camera – it was just a girly feeling moment that I got so attracted to the colour and it was something that I really needed as my ‘ old ‘ one which is barely three years old – seems to have a mind of it’s own hence this new model of the same brand caught my attentive attention and what’s more exciting – it was on discount and it came with a free travelling kit ! As for the pouch , I just thought maybe it will suit the compactness of the camera for storage hence the fancy , girly pouch for the camera and the woven one – storage for my handphone . As for the cd’s , I was actually searching on the internet for Celtic Women and somehow to my surprise , the music store actually had this maiden album of Celtic Women and I immediately had to purchase it as I’ve not only listen to their music but have also read about their present existence in the music industry . They sound pretty good ( so goes with all Irish born singers / groups / individuals / etc.etc.etc ) . And I was also feeling in a strange mood for loving all the people around me hence the Very Best of Romantic tunes by various artist has successfully captured the moments .
No comments:
Post a Comment