Thursday, November 5, 2009

Feelingsssssss..................!!!!!!

Feelings, nothing more than feelings,
Trying to forget my feelings of love.
Teardrops rolling down on my face,
Trying to forget my feelings of love.
Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it.
I wish I've never met you, girl;
You'll Never Come Again.Feelings, wo-o-o feelings,
Wo-o-o, feel you again in my arms.
Feelings, feelings like I've never lost you
And feelings like I've never have you
Again in my heart.
Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it.
I wish I've never met you, girl ;
You'll never come again.
Feelings, feelings like I've never lost you
And feelings like I've never have you
Again in my life.



And so goes the song about feelings ; Lately , I seem to be in denial with my own feelings ………….. I just don’t understand why . What I just wish to do at this very instant , is to be in contact or even on-line chatting or seeking some essential advice from a very dear friend of mine but who is unfortunately far and away in some remote place in Trinidad & Tobago – yup ! one of the many British isles of the coast of Canada . One time I’m in a ok mood and within the very next few minutes , I’m all down and out just wondering what in the world I was thinking of that person or this person or that stuff or my very own stuff and so on and so forth . Yes and as you guess as much , I’ve also been thinking alot lately about ‘ that ‘ old flame who seems to light up the fire quite often and invading my thoughts out of the blue – even when I’m at work or prayer . So – where have I gone wrong or am I just being way too emotional and sensitive with the many petty issues which is surrounding me lately ???

No comments: