Saturday, December 26, 2009

Blessed Christmas ! Merry Christmas ! Happy Christmas !


Christmas cd's from my mum ! Superb listening !


OK ! ok ! I am aware that I'm a day late in expressing my Christmas greetings to all of you in bloggerland on this Boxing Day but it's better late than no greetings at all - rite ??? Anyway , I was pretty caught up with Christmas preparations and choir practises since the last 3 weeks and finally - it was all paid off pretty well since Thursday ( Christmas eve ) . And at the same time , received my pretty Christmas gift's from family members and friends alike . A most wonderful and surprising gift of them all , when I really ( & I mean REALLY & ACTUALLY ) fell in love with him who's miles and miles away from me ! Ever since then , we just could not stop chatting online via FB and even sms'ing each other practical every single hour of the day ! My Christmas day ended on a perfect note when he called later in the night and we spent almost an hour long on the phone talking non-sense :) ! The crazy things people do when they are in love ! So folks ! I've attached some pictures of Christmas gift's that I've received this year and yes - indeed all of them are really wonderful gift and most of all - having the people (your loved ones )around - is the most wonderful of them all !

5 comments:

http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/ said...

Good.
Portugal

zewt said...

better late that never... :)

doc said...

ah, isn't it an amazing feeling to be in the throes of LURVE!

hope to hear more happy news from you!

Terra Shield said...

Woot woot!

Great to know this holiday season is bringing you joy ;)

Unicorn Girl said...

Portugal : Welcome to my blog !


zewt : Agree wit you :)


Doc : Dreams do come true after all - eh ! & I pray for the same too :) .

Thanks Terra :) !