The first time I heard the word ‘ crescendo ‘ was at my piano lesson many , many years ago . If I still remember , crescendo is an Italian term for the meaning of getting louder and louder . Now – you may just be wondering what does getting louder has to do with blogging ; well , when the era of blog begin some five or six years ago , it was the ‘ in ‘ thing to be doing . It was the favourite pass time of all young people both the youths and working adults . But of course these days , we have the seniors too joining in the fun ! Since one is given the freedom to blog about everything and anything under the sun , and so every Tom , Dick and Harry and Mary , Jane and Sally started ‘ speaking out ‘ their mind using ‘ the blog ‘ as the place to do it . Hence everyone started expressing their so call profilic life happenings and events using website blogs ( the wonder of cyberspace ) ! It got even better in recent times when blogs became a good business advertisement tool for those potential bloggers entrepreneurs in search of making it big in the small and not so small businesses . I have checked out some of these blogs and they sure do make the blogs look pretty attractive and interesting with their goods advertised and displayed and with other various search engine linking to other attractive products and displays at a very attractive bargain .
Even I for an example , when I started off this blog about two years ago , I was all excited and had many , many ideas of what I should and would blog about . Then eventually , as time passed by , I started running low of ideas and tried thinking of creative and unique subjects that I should continue blogging about so that I will be able to attract if not many but maybe a handful of readers to this blog . I do try my level best to keep this blog all active and interesting and post some updates of various topics as often as I can . Anyhow , whatever comes my way , I will ensure to somehow to blog about something which may have made or break my day . So folks - happy blogging to all of you bloggers !!!
5 comments:
A friend and I discussed the other day... the blogging scene seems to have quietened down. A lot of blog buddies I made from 2006 seem to have either quit blogging or have slowed down tremendously. It's pretty sad, I suppose.
Hi Terra : Any idea as to how we can keep the blogging spirit all fired up and alive - hopefully few years down the road as well ?
people blog for various reasons but once they lose those reason(s), then their posts lose their soul & becomes uninteresting. then the readership tapers off.
also, people read blogs that they can relate to, eg. food/travel/political blogs, unique personal experiences, etc.
so, if you can churn out stuff with passion that people can relate to..... voila!! happy blogging!
my 2 sens' worth.
Doc : Your 2 cents worth seems pretty interesting and it's worth a try :) Agree with u ...........
Doc seems to have hit the nail on the head on blogging and why people lose the will to blog.
Post a Comment