Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year resolutions ??? 2009 in review ...........

New Year's resolution anyone ? No one ? Ok ! I thought I was the only one without resolutions but it seems others too have decided to join the bandwagon of not making any new year's resolution as with me , within the second or third day into the new year , all resolutions has already been broken ! The idea of having a new year resolution just does not seem to gelled in well as I grow older and hopefully wiser too :) ! I seem to have grown out of with rather than sticking to it. Hence like the rest of the world , it's best to go with the flow of life . So to all you folks out there , wishing a wonderful New Year and remember , don't drink and drive ! Heppi New Year everyone !

No comments: