Monday, January 11, 2010

Things to do before I turn 35

Well , to begin with , I was supposedly to do this listing before I turned 30 not too long ago but then missed out the whole occasion when things did not turn out the way I wanted it to be . What more when I was ( and still am ) at the peak of my career hence did not give much attention to it. But not too long ago , I browsing some interesting website on “ the essence of life “ and wallah ! – came across these listing about things to be done before an individual turns 20 or 30 or 40 or 50 and the list goes on and on. And so – I thought to myself hmmmmmmmm……………it’s about time that I too come up with a list of “ Thing To Do Before I Turn 35 “ - never too late I guess since I’m still in the thirties range hence a list of 50 things to be done ( if that’s possible ! ^ { ^ ) with a little sense of humour of what I thought may just become a reality . So – here it goes and GOOD LUCK ! to myself ; -


1) BUNGEE JUMPING
2) TO OWN A CAR ( for the second time around )
3) GET MARRIED
4) HAVE BABIES
5) LIVE IN AN UNKNOWN CITY / COUNTRY ( like Avatar...heeheehee……..) 6) WRITE A BOOK ( yeah rite !!! )
7) BECOME A LADY PASTOR ( like as if that will ever happen ! )
8) MOVE TO A NEW HOME IN ANOTHER TOWN / CITY / COUNTRY
9) TO STUDY IN A FOREIGN UNIVERSITY IN A FOREIGN LAND
10) TO WORK FOR A FOREIGN NGO IN A FOREIGN LAND
11) TO BE IN THE AUDIENCE OF THE OPRAH SHOW J !
12) TO LIVE IN NEW YORK FOR AT LEAST A MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS .
13) SWIM IN MIAMI BEACH
14) GO ON A HELICOPTER RIDE
15) TRY OUT PILATES
16) CLIMB THE LOWEST PEAK FIRST !
17) GO ON A HOT AIR BALLOON RIDE
18) SAVE UP MY MONEY RIGHT UP TO A MILLION DOLLARS
19) PURCHASE A DIAMOND RING
20) TO WORK AS A MISSIONARY IN CALCUTTA OR THAILAND
21) TO MEET MY LONG LOST FRIEND
22) TO VISIT PETRA IN JORDAN

23) TO OWN MY OWN CONDO UNIT
24) TO OWN MY OWN WALK-IN CLOSET
25) SNORKELLING
26) SCUBA DIVING
27) EARN A HIGHER DEGREE IN EDUCATION
28) TO EARN A FIVE FIGURE SALARY
29) SHAKE HANDS WITH THE POPE !
30) SHAKE HANDS WITH MICHELLE OBAMA !
31) GO ON A IN-HOUSE ROCK CLIMBING TRIP
32) TRAVEL ALONE TO LANGKAWI - that's possible !!!
33) TO LEARN HOW TO USE AN iPOD
34) WALK THE WHOLE OF CITY OF KL - soon !!!
35) WALK AND DANCE IN THE RAIN .
36) SLEEP A NITE OUTDOOR UNDER THE CLEaR NIGHT SKYLITE
37)KEEPING AWAKE A WHOLE NIGHT THRU JUST CHATTING WITH THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE – yet to explore this !
38) GET DRUNK ! for the very first time :)
39) BACKPACKED THE WHOLE OF ENGLAND - something that I've been longing to do since I was a child !
40) TO LOOSE AT LEAST 35% OF BODY FAT AND MY WEIGHT .
41) DYED MY HAIR BLOND ! yeah rite !
42) SAVE SOMEONE'S / STRANGER'S LIFE !
43) START AN ONLINE BUSINESS
44) GET LOST IN A JUNGLE - and survive the whole ordeal !

45) FRENCH KISSING IN THE RAIN - LOL !
46) SKYDIVE
47) WRITING MY OWN WILL
48) PERFORM IN FRONT OF A LIVE AUDIENCE - beside church !
49) TO APPEAR IN AN ADVERTISEMENT
50) finally ,,,,drum rolls please !!!!!! TO OVERCOME MY FEARS OF FAILURE !

When any of these events becomes a reality , be sure that I'll keep you posted about it ! Till then , amigos my friends !

2 comments:

Terra Shield said...

Hmmm... I missed this post the last time I came around. I like your list. Bungee jumping is in mine too...

Unicorn Girl said...

Terra : Thanks Terra for dropping by . I actually saved this post in draft mode and finally found the time to post it .