Wednesday, February 24, 2010

TM - time management ( & the extreme lack of it !!! )‏

TM is actually the initial of Telecommunication Management ( also known as time management ) . Just a brief note on a further description to this , well , you see and I don’t mean to blow my own trumpet but I must admit that I’m a very efficient and no non-sense paymaster . Meaning to say , I always make it a point to pay my bills on time or before time . And that includes paying my insurance premium one month ahead before it’s semi annual renewal due and the same thing goes for the phone bill , the internet bill , water or and any other important bills ( practising self virtue of living below my means ! ) . It’s now the 24th day in to the month of February and till this day , I still have not received my TM bill ( get the picture now ??? ) . I decided to call up the so call customer care line only to be attended to by the machine for almost 15 minutes . After a time frame of waiting for more than 15 minutes , my call was finally attended to by an inexperience , no manners customer officer and this time around , I was practically asked to hold on after every 20 to 30 seconds into the conversation as she seems to check on every nitty gritty detail of my problem . You see , my only problem is “ I did not receive my January 2010 internet billing !!! “ . “ Now – do you want me to make the payment for January usage or not “ ??? and for this plain simple English explanation I was again put on hold !!! Dammmmm !!!! Well , I got so annoyed I just hung up and told myself , if the internet service gets disrupted , it’s a sure thing that I will make it a huge commotion at TM service centre by going there personally and make their life ( TM ) more difficult with my intolerable amount of questioning and firing ! I’m disciplining myself to be an honest and sincere customer but if the services that I pay for is not up to standard and simplicity – then what’s the point ??? Should I not get my money’s worth ???

4 comments:

Terra Shield said...

A friend advised to choose BM as your language option... the people there are less busy and can "layan" your complaints better...

zewt said...

that seems to be the way things are done here... even if we are efficient, the environment just doesnt allow us to be efficient... dont u think?

doc said...

sometimes, it's not TM's fault. the bill may have been lost in the post. usually, TM will send you a reminder letter, so worries of their disrupting your service, unless the reminder is also lost!

Unicorn Girl said...

Terra : hhmmm.......maybe I should do that the next time around - and when the need arises . Thanks for the advice :)

zewt : agree with you 101%. Everywhere you go is the same old crab !

Doc : Wanna know something ? TM sales and service centre is just next door to my home . Any other reason for that delayed bill despite confirming my address 3 times !!!???