what's funny ??? - Whoopi Goldberg is funny !

Few days back , a friend of mine forwarded to me via Facebook , a long forgotten video clip of none other than the ever famous melodic comedy movie - Sister Act .Ever since then , I just could not stop myself from listening and watching on YouTube to her past movie clips from Sister Act. It brings out so much of laughter and ease of heart when I'm down . All I have to do is just switch on the computer and tune in to YouTube to a whole list of Whoopi Goldberg's famous dance and songs sung by her personally( yup ! some songs too from the movie itself ) . I never knew that her songs actually sounds amazingly superb what more with backup cast like Lauren Hill and Nina Ricci ( naturally talented singers themselves ) made the movie even more exciting and full of laughter . Thumbs up to Whoopi and the fan club ! Way to go lady !
1 comment:
I loved sister act!
Post a Comment