Sunday, May 9, 2010

A very Happy Momzie Day ! - I mean a very HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !

It's 9th May 2010 and it's mother's day . It seems that Mother's day these days has become a another usual international festival just like Christmas Day and Labour's Day. But it's also sad to note that Mother's day has also become another commercialized event all over the world . Must we only appreciate our mother's on Mother's day ? What about other days of the year ? What about the courage , the sacrifice , the struggles and pains that our mothers go through every day of their living years on earth ? Well , I will not bore you any further about the real significance and details about mothers as every human being should know by now who this person is that we call ' mother ' !
To my dearest mother , thank you for being a mother to me because I know I have failed you as a child all these years as I never seem to live up to your expectations . I've never hold that gruch against you because I'm practically
' blinded ' by your criticism and that does not mean that I don't love you. Thank you and may God be the answer to your prayers always . To all lovely mothers out there - mine in particular and not forgetting my sisters who mom's themselves , my sister in-law , friends , colleagues , schoolmates and classmates , a Wonderful and Blissful Mother's Day to you and God bless !

No comments: