A very , very dear friend of mine recently under went an operation of a torn tendon near the calve ( if that's what it's medically address as ) area of his lower leg . He actually travelled from Trinidad to India in pain and only underwent the operation some weeks later in India - his native country . After the operation , he's currently recovering at his family's home . Of course me as a very , very concern and dear friend , I just wanted to call him up and enquire about his current condition - mind you he's someone of a senior age whom I truly have utmost respect and love for - just like my own father . Notice me using the word ' very , very ' often , that's how much respect , love and honour I have for this person . So coming back to that phone call thingy that I was suppose to do - I did it anyway after much persuasion and the amount of emails to him to email me his contactable contact number - he finally did giving me his family home number . Hence , I did call him a couple of times as he was recuperating at his family home - the call went unanswered for two consecutive days . Of course , I did take into consideration all the reasons as to why there was no response at the other end of the line in another country . However , I did not give up and finally earlier this week , he finally answered my call after several unsuccessful attempts since the last two weeks - Whoopeee ! It was indeed a relief and a wonderful excitement ( to me of course ! ) hearing his voice after not calling him for over more than a year and vice versa . I was also glad to note that he's recovering well and safe despite having to travel back to his community village in a week's time . If you are just wondering what's his profession - he's a missionary - yup - working with the poor and destitute . A truly wonderful and beautiful being ! That's how much I respect this man and this friendship that we have been blessed with . It's sure one of a kind a ' bridge of friendship ' that has blossom. Luv you loads reverend ! just like Winnie the Pooh :) ! wink ! wink !
No comments:
Post a Comment