Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I want an iPad too !!!


Dear Santa , I know that it's a bit too early for my annual Christmas request but I hope you don't mind. I'm eyeing that an iPad be mine in no time . Pleassssseeeee Santa , I'm begging you pleassseeeeee ! send me an iPad from the starry skies above in time for my celebration of Christmas bliss and for my major assignments due in speed time . Hell with the notebook and desktop and blueberry's but get one of those iPad this Christmas cuz I know I have been a good and darling girl of yours Santa , this whole year ( well almost ! ) through . So , don't you think I deserved something extraordinary this Christmas , Santa dear ?
The iPad is a tablet like computer designed and developed by Apple. It is particularly marketed as a platform for audio and visual media such as books , periodicals , movie , music and games as well as web content . At about 700 grams ( 25 ounces ) , its size and weight are between those of most contemporary smartphones and laptop computers . Apple released the iPad in April 2010 and immediately sold 3 million of the devices in 80 days . The iPad runs the same operating system as the earlier iPod Touch and iPhone , albeit a slightly older version . It can run its own applications as well as ones developed for the iPhone . Without modification , it will only run programmes approved by Apple and distributed via its online store .
Like iPhone and iPod Touch , the iPad is controlled by a multitouch display - a break from most previous tablet computers , which used a pressure-triggered stylus . The iPad uses Wi-Fi or a 3G mobile data connection to browse the internet , load and stream media and install software . The device is managed and synced by iTunes on a personal computer via USB cable.
Media reaction to the device has generally been neutral or positive with more positive reaction after the device was launched .

2 comments: