Friday, September 17, 2010

more reason to fly away ??? or more reason to save $$$ ???

Over the past few days , I've been closely monitoring the currency exchange rates and noticed that as of late , the value of the currency exchange is so unpredictable that I've been faithfully saving my extra leftover Euros of 200.00 dollars from my Europe trip hoping and praying that the rate will increase in value so that I may gain some ' extra ' instead of loosing on the leftovers. The pound and the $USD seems pretty enticing though for a additional vacation..........mmmmmm.... and I wonder how long will that rate remain............
On another note , I was planning and contemplating of travelling to two countries next year but unfortunately after much analysing and calculation and taking a peep at my bank account balance ( really depressing state ! sob ! sob ! ) , I've decided to travel to only one destination ( that is using the most deploringly cheapsake airline ! ) and staying on for only less than a week ........... yeah! yeah! I know that sounds absolutely pathetic but what can I do except that I should continue on saving that 7% of my monthly earnings..............I've got major bills to be paid in the coming months that seems to be looming way too long in my head and these ain't no ordinary bills as I need to make a one time payment for my upcoming course schedule to begin in January 2011 , an outstanding credit card debt ( I really hate this unnecessary debt ! ) , contemplating of purchasing a notebook and let me see what else ???!!!hhhhhmmmmmm..............to save up more for my unpredictable future ???yeah ! that's absolutely right !!! sob! sob!

2 comments:

doc said...

sell the euros if you can profit from it, esp if you not thinking of doing europe again.

the GBP & USD looks attractive, but the word is that the USD will depreciate a bit more over bthe next few months.

Unicorn Girl said...

Comparing the Euro's in January and now - it's really depressing...sob ! sob ! Will safeguard those Euro's till the currency market shows signs of recovery.
As for the USD , I'm in the midst of planning on investing in it - just waiting for an extremely good price that is being offered .