Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tootsie about emels ???

When using emels has exceeded it's boundaries of usage , what do you do ? If you ain't gonna read em ' , just trash em ' ! Right ?
This morning , this is what happened between my good old colleagues at work ;

COLL A : I wish you go on leave more often !

COLL B : But why ? why ? ! ( sounded like a real sissy ! )

COLL A : cause then I'll stopped receiving your annoying emels which is never ending !

COLL B : he chuckles for no apparent reason ( I can't seem to understand the joke here for his rather ugly chuckle................. )

ME : glad you don't get that from me lady ! cause I ain't gonna be an emel slave to work.

COLL A : and that is why I want him to go on leave more often ! - LOL ! I'm sick and tired of his rather monotonous emels !

ME : why don't yah just smacked him real hard on the thick skull of his brains ???

COLL A : nodding her head in agreement with her hands expressing a strangling act ...............heeheehee !

No comments: