I'm so sick and tired of the blame game ! I thought this is so darn common at the work place but never did I expect it to even happen at home . To make the matter worst off , when I'm being blamed by my own family member - for a ' crime ' that I did not even commit and what more , I wasn't even around the house when the ' crime ' took place . Isn't this sick ??? This is not the first time such an unruly accusations was hit at me but I'm darn sure it's been more than fifty times already since this last two years .
That's why I always tell the people around me , BE SELFISH even if it meant being selfish to your own family / relative member. I never understood the meaning of selfish till recent times . My good deeds , are practically taken for granted and I had it enough with people " stepping all over me " !!!
4 comments:
if you have any prob you shd tell off straight on the face to that person (but with tact) and not juz blog and blog abt it !
hmm...same person pissed you off again??
Anonymous : done that already about a hundred times but each time I open my mouth - it seems like as if I'm talking to a wall.....!!!
doc : yes and now there's more than 1 person......lol !
Post a Comment