Sunday, November 21, 2010

Any reason to be merry................

I suddenly feel christmassy......................is it too early to get in tune to the Yuletide season ? Must be my festive mood swing which got me swinging to some early Christmas carols that I've been hearing been played on the speakers at the shopping malls .Hhhhhmmmmm.....................let's just hope it does not create any chaos by people of other religion .
Anyhow , just to let the cat out of the bag , I've just received my first Christmas gift - yeay ! yeay ! I know it's tad bit early to be receiving a Christmas gift but fortunately the gift was purchased during a price offer hence my good old mum got it for a real good deal and for a good brand name like it - and no unfortunately it's not an iPad but it's something better than an iPad which will definetly come in handy for my assignments when I continue further with my part time education . Wanna take a guess what I got ?
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~




a Compaq notebook ! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: