Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Can you please..................???

It’s rather strange and pretty sentiment too that it’s this time of the year that I start missing on this person’s conversation or that person’s e-mail or that person's phone call or this person’s sms . Oh and by the way , please don’t get me wrong because if you think that I’m referring to a special someone – not all ( from now on – I’ve decided to keep my love life strictly personal and private and will only announce of an impending wedding bells ^_^ ) . These group of people that I’m referring to are my closest pals and confidante’s . They are all special to me in some way or another . And thank goodness for Facebook too cause I’ve been doing some filtering on my friend list and sending greetings and wishes to some friends that I’ve not made contact with ( even with Facebook – lol ! - I know ! I know this is really pathetic ! ) . As at right now , two people stands out in mind as I make this post and both of them have not been replying to my e-mails and even my sms’s ……..hhhhhmmmmmm , now this makes me wonder what has happen to them ? Either too busy , or unwell or just plain lazy to send me a reply …heeheehee …….my apology for sounding so blunt but I just missed those e-mails that these two wonderful people often send me…………….sigh !


Blessed Christmas and happy holidays peeps !!!


Ps/: If you think that YOU are the one that I’m referring to , stop reading this now and quickly reply to my e-mail ……PLEASEEEEEEEEE !!! I desperately need an answer !

2 comments:

Terra Shield said...

Merry Christmas, MsUnicorn Girl... :)

Unicorn Girl said...

Thanks Terra and happy holidays to you too ^_^ !