Do you know that there's actually a website or should I just called it a ' blog-site ' called " Sunday Stealing " ? The title of the blog caught my attention because of the name of the blog in-itself " SUNDAY STEALING " hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm. Now it makes me wonder , what does this website ( or blog-site ) consist of and what should I blog about under this title called ' Sunday Stealing ' ......................it sounds rather curious - don't you agree with me ???heeheehee.......................
Here are some pretty unique and interesting questions that can be found in the Sunday Stealing website - that's if you are interested otherwise just change channels yah...........
1) Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more ?
Yup - I think I do
2) What do you do as soon as you walk in the house ?
Get off my shoes or slippers
3) Do you prefer junk food sweet , salty or savory ?
Definetly savory .
4) Do you find Simon Cowell ' hot ' ?
Actually - I do !
5) What's the hardest part of your average day ?
Getting out of bed - lol !
6) What do you eat for a favourite snack ?
Raisin oat meal bread .
7) Dig in the dirt with or without gloves ?
With gloves .
8) What brand of coffee / tea do you drink most often ?
Nescafe Gold !
9) What have you learn from blogging ?
It's my world and I'm free to blog about anyone or anything darn straight and direct .
10) Sunday roasts - lunch time or evening ?
Lunch time .
So , there you have it folks all about Sunday Stealing and please read this website to learn more about the use and fun about Sunday Stealing . Enjoy folks !
2 comments:
It's a pretty cool site, and a fun place to find tags and memes if you're out of ideas for an original post...
Yup and I'm sure there's more sites to discover on memes.
Post a Comment