Never turn up for meetings when schedule ............
Enjoys being in the limelight on the actual day of events.........
Pretend to know everything but in reality know nuts..........
Loads of crappy shitty talks and barely any action.........
Will pint point out other people's weakness except for hers or his........
Big show-off but no hardwork.........
All in all , practically a big BULLSHITT on the surface but in reality , a real stupid , silly moron .
No , the above mentioned are definetly not qualities of a good leader but unfortunately , there's this one particular jack-ass who seems to behave as such that the bigger jack-ass who appointed him to be a leader really deserves some cow-dung smirk right at his face !
In reality , I believe that you and I know very well what is to become of a really good leader and what are the positive traits that a charismatic and enthusiastic leader has in him or her . But if he or she happens to be from the above mentioned notes - then I have nothing more to say.............
2 comments:
there are plenty of such people around. the challenge is not to be like them... if we are not careful, we will pick up 1 or 2 traits from the list.
That's what I'm afraid of - picking up the bad habits over the good qualities......hhhmmmmm
Post a Comment