Although black is super easy, I really do love colours. The truth is, I have tops in so many colours that I could nearly have coloured sections in my wardrobe if I am organised enough and if only I own a walk-in closet like Oprah :) Unfortunately , I don't . I am messy and to have an organised , colour-coded fashion section wouldn't really be me . Well......... let's just say I'm still working my mind on it ; the only thing that is remotely close to it would be my t-shirts and bra's. My love for colours do extend to my love for colourful accessories as well .
I have been meaning to wear this girly looking top ( which is just so modernised and it is from India ) with my ever matching arrays of black slacks - I think I have almost to 10 pairs of black slacks ! These different shades of black are so rich and vibrant I just had to purchase it each time it fit me right . Any top matches perfectly well as long as your bottom remains black . I thought having a few different colours meant that I won't be having any 'matching top ' dilemma . Not that I do but I have just lost track ! The matchy-freak in me protested but we both ( my outfits & I ) survived the colour-burst. Hence it is black all the way - for now *_* !
I have been meaning to wear this girly looking top ( which is just so modernised and it is from India ) with my ever matching arrays of black slacks - I think I have almost to 10 pairs of black slacks ! These different shades of black are so rich and vibrant I just had to purchase it each time it fit me right . Any top matches perfectly well as long as your bottom remains black . I thought having a few different colours meant that I won't be having any 'matching top ' dilemma . Not that I do but I have just lost track ! The matchy-freak in me protested but we both ( my outfits & I ) survived the colour-burst. Hence it is black all the way - for now *_* !


No comments:
Post a Comment