Friday, January 28, 2011

I SMELL T.R.O.U.B.L.E.

What comes to mind when each time everyday , you turn to your left side to collect your print-out only to discover that an extremely ‘ religious ‘ looking table calendar stares ( the elephant God ) straight back at you with huge eyes and it’s all yellow ??? Two things , it’s either the doer of this ‘ act ‘ is trying to be or act funny OR the doer of this act is just craving for ‘ un-wanted ‘ attention …………or another one – she’s just trying to turn her work station into some ‘ alter worshipping ‘ arena. Whatever the reason or her intentions are – all I can say about this crack-pot is that she’s just a sicko crack-pot trying ways to annoy me in controversial and sensitive matters . I being the ‘ cool ‘ me – of course will just ignore and pretend like as if her ‘ antiques ‘ does not bother me in any way . Reason – I as with the other colleagues know that she has a ‘ history ‘ of mental dysfunction order which in simple sentence – causes a person to act or behave in ways unexplained ! but yet knows how to ‘ act ‘ and at the same time , be the ‘ nice person ‘ to the eyes of her predators .
I just decided to add more paper reams to block the view and create an obvious border between she and me because she's being a real pain the ass .


ps/: I truly respect all religions equally and my circle of friends are made up of people of various race and religions but I just wish that people be more sensitive to other people's feelings. In this case - she's neither sensitive nor sound in mind - hence she's forgiven ^_^ !

2 comments:

doc said...

let her be - besides, she has a history of mental dysfunction & she hasn't exactly intrude into your space.

Unicorn Girl said...

well - the calendar facing my side directly is considered intruding my space...........& enviroment.

Like what you say - I will just let it be.