It was just one of those rare occassions having watched the Oprah show this now and guess who performed ??? heeheehee - it was about the world's youngest talented singer and Justin was the first of the two to appear on the show - the other one being Charice . I now understand why all young and kiddie girls ( & their moms too ! ) are crazy about this young ' thing ' ( besides his boyish and cutie pie looks ) . Truly talented and I guess , humble too in some ways - thanks to his single mom for her strict and no-nonsense discipline life-style and upbringing . Pop stars of these area - are simply way ahead compatible then the days of the Bettles or New Kids On The Block or Nsync days . THE PARADOX OF LIFE ; WHO AM I ? “ We recognize that there are no trivial occurrences in life if we get the right focus on them. “ - Mark Twain
Friday, January 21, 2011
The Justin Bieber mania !!!
It was just one of those rare occassions having watched the Oprah show this now and guess who performed ??? heeheehee - it was about the world's youngest talented singer and Justin was the first of the two to appear on the show - the other one being Charice . I now understand why all young and kiddie girls ( & their moms too ! ) are crazy about this young ' thing ' ( besides his boyish and cutie pie looks ) . Truly talented and I guess , humble too in some ways - thanks to his single mom for her strict and no-nonsense discipline life-style and upbringing . Pop stars of these area - are simply way ahead compatible then the days of the Bettles or New Kids On The Block or Nsync days .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment