Tuesday, January 4, 2011

PEST !!!

There’s this silly pest that I’ve known for quite a while now that sometimes the way she talks really gets to my nerves . Reason – well , she thinks that just because she a ‘ little ‘ bit more learned that I am , it surely give her the ‘extra ‘ air to boast about being intelligent ! ( and she forgets to mention about being fat too ! ) sigh ! OK ! ok I’m sorry about the fat part because I need to shed off some weight too but she’s just a real pain in the ass …….get what I mean ?
For example , what’s the reason do people exercise for – to be healthy and to loose weight – rite ? Well , it’s bad enough she complains most of the time about exercising , then she says that it’s alright to look fat ! Yup ! that’s how pathetic she is most of the time . If you wanna to complain about exercising – then why the hell bother exercising in the first place ??? And now , a much more interesting part , she’s studying to be a licensed counsellor !!! Can you beat that ??? Already she’s so demotivating not only to herself but also to the people around her , how can she ever become a counsellor with that kind of a mind-set and attitude ??? WTF is wrong with this woman ??? And to add more salt to the wound , she approached me to be her guinea pig for her counselling assignment ? As in ME to be counselled be her ??? Yeay rite ! I rather jump down a cliff than to be counselled by someone who’s not even sure about her own life !
I find her to be obnoxious in some ways because when I explain a situation to her , she tends to jump to conclusion way to fast only to admit later that what she mentioned earlier is not the right thing . I’ve even find her to be a bit too arrogant with her so called ‘ achievements ‘ – freelance teacher ??? …………hhhhhmmmmmmmm . I really have deep respect for that profession but coming from a person like her – nah !!!! I’ve been contemplating to keep my distance from this woman but somehow , we seem to cross each other’s path . So tell me – how do I deal with a shallow minded human being ?


Ps/: she’s someone of a seniority .

No comments: