Have you ever come across if not some but maybe a person or two who suddenly gets all excited about or simply put it as ‘ greed about ‘ other people’s wealth ?
I just discovered that in real life episode , it has not only taken a new twist to what I’ve been hearing about all this while but also , the ‘ culprit ‘ has indeed other ulterior motives about snatching away the poor victim’s wealth . In this case , it’s a lady against another lady ! My heart really goes out to this poor victim who is a single lady in her sixties , living all alone in a well known neighbourhood and apparently has a healthy amount of wealth stashed away somewhere – that I don’t even wish to discover off ! ( now this got me thinking whether it’s safe to have deposits and shares in bank accounts – sigh ! ) . Anyway , coming back to my story , the victim on the other hand , is someone who is indeed sensible about her wealth and fortune and no matter how hard the culprit tried in convincing her to write a will in her ( the culprit’s ) name , the victim somehow made her stand that her will is only meant for those who really need it and for those who have helped her along the way to a wealthy living .
What I’m really pissed of about this whole situation is that no matter how hard and how clear the poor victim made her stand , the bloody culprit had the bloody cheek to insist that since it’s her so called ‘ community ‘ who adopted her as a child , it’s justly vindicated that the victim should write in her will not the name of the community who brought her up but rather a name of an individual that she only got to know in recent months ! As if that’s not bad enough , then there’s the victim so called ‘ friends ‘ who goes around poking fire to the community ( some pathetic and selfish ‘ welfare organisation ‘ ) about this victim that she’s a single rich lady and presumably has loads and loads of property and share certificates hidden somewhere ! GOSH ! the things that people do for MONEY = DEVIL!
I thank God all the time that it was never in me to be greedy or selfish where money is concerned . I earned the honest way and it’s only selected people or the poor who really deserves my hard earn penny to be given away . Not to any malicious , greedy , selfish and ignorant fools ! Looks like I have to be extra careful from now on of who I ‘allow’ into my life – LOUD SIGH !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment