This is never an interesting part of the weekly Sunday newspaper that I fancy reading on a lazy Sunday evening . However , the caption of this section of the newspaper caught my attention and I just had to read it in order to find out what was the fuss all about . So read about this honourable man fighting for a flighty woman . After having read this article , I was just asking myself ‘ now where in the world can I possibly meet such a noble and honourable man ‘ ? As for the silly woman – it’s definetly her lost . She seems to be lost in her world of fantasy and mere ignorance and as with any other ‘ loose and bimbo ‘ character individual , all she seems interested is the physical part of the whole relationship . And I just wish that there were more man like this MAN so that a lady of principal like me have a chance in meeting a kindred soul and heart like this man . Is there anyone left ???
THE PARADOX OF LIFE ; WHO AM I ? “ We recognize that there are no trivial occurrences in life if we get the right focus on them. “ - Mark Twain
Monday, March 21, 2011
Where have all the good MAN gone ???
This is never an interesting part of the weekly Sunday newspaper that I fancy reading on a lazy Sunday evening . However , the caption of this section of the newspaper caught my attention and I just had to read it in order to find out what was the fuss all about . So read about this honourable man fighting for a flighty woman . After having read this article , I was just asking myself ‘ now where in the world can I possibly meet such a noble and honourable man ‘ ? As for the silly woman – it’s definetly her lost . She seems to be lost in her world of fantasy and mere ignorance and as with any other ‘ loose and bimbo ‘ character individual , all she seems interested is the physical part of the whole relationship . And I just wish that there were more man like this MAN so that a lady of principal like me have a chance in meeting a kindred soul and heart like this man . Is there anyone left ???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
usually there's one right under your nose, except that you haven't noticed him (yet!)
I'm positively sure that there's no one there - yet ........
Post a Comment