Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Don't ask , just show it

Recently , I was blog hopping around and discovered some blogs belonging to some classmates / school mates of mine . Two of them to be exact but of two different blogs . And no – I’m not going to criticize either of them because I know that that is so unprofessional and un-decent of me to do so . Moreover , them being someone that I personally know but have not been in touch for almost ten years now – I just wish to remain a silent reader to their blogs and hope that life does not treat them so cruelly after all .



The reason why I’ve decided to make this post is this , life is both a bliss and a blow to each of them . And sometimes – even to me ……..tsk ! tsk ! The first had a very wonderful life even to the extend of being the head cheerleader and her happy go lucky image , often attracts the opposite gender . But now , she’s suffering from a major depression crisis and was just recently diagnosed with bipolar disorder . As for the other one , nothing was amiss when she came in for classes only to sometimes being on medical leave and having her parents wait for both she and her sister and whisked them off immediately after school to soon . They never got involved in extra curriculum activities in school but however made friends and somehow did well in studies . The truth – she had a drunkard father who was also abusive to both she & her sister and their mother ! So that explains the facial expression of sadness in them ( yeah – I remembered that ! ) . But glad to know that things have turned out for the better for the both of them and their parents too . Despite having to deal with life’s cruel blows , it always does not have to be that way because , we are often down and depress staring too long at the closed door not realizing that there’s an open door on the other end . Both these friends of mine , are still struggling with their life’s journey despite having gone thru medical treatment , counseling , even on medication to ward off unwanted thots , feeling all lonely even with their loved ones around and sometimes , the description of their blog , can be very painful too .

No comments: