Monday, April 4, 2011

The week that was !

This post will be more approriate if I were to post it yesterday but unfortunately , due to the unthinkable presence and tortured mind of mine , I've decided to do it well , now. The week that was as in the end of March and the start of a brand new month - April ! It was also ' D ' day ! Coming to know what we have finally been rated as in performance rating , the suspense wasn't over till the cash physically appeared in my salary account ! what a HUGE disappointment it was ! And I just could not believe what I was rated ! When I decided to approach the head of department bypassing my pathetic supervisor , all the silly HOD had to say was , " your supervisor did not submit your appraisal " . WHAT TF ?????!!!!!!! Now that really pisst ! the shit out of me ! Is that all you can say ??? If you ( HOD ) are a concern HOD , you would definetly give your moronic section heads ! deadline to submit staff appraisals idiot ! To add salt to the wound , he had the bloody cheek to say ' we can sit down and discuss if you wish ' - yeay rite - my ass we could sit down and discuss ! Discuss what ??? Discuss how stupid you have been for not submitting my appraisal in ???
That's aside , then here am I cracking my head of just trying to figure out where to start on my assignment and looking at the tight deadline given , I need to move fast !
Alot of things and plans that I was planning of doing this year is all on hold due to my studies and what now with this problem at work ..........! Isn't there any way out of this whole crappy tale ??? Well , somehow , this song does the magic and all my problems just flew away..........:)

2 comments:

Terra Shield said...

I don't know what the rules are... but can't you highlight it to HR? It's not fair, la... one year's worth of work overlooked that way.

Unicorn Girl said...

Terra - I'm not sure if you are wanna believe me or not but - I did highlight this matter to the HOD and not HR and I was ' told-off ' not to waste my time and to move along.......hard to believe rite ? That's how prejudice things are at my workplace ;(