Friday, July 15, 2011

Goodbye my friend

I was waken up with not so nice news today . A friend ( unusual friend ) , has just pass away . Why the ' unusual ' - well , he's someone who is old enough to be my father and someone who had a ' crush ' on me not too long ago . Yup CRUSH as in being in love.............. I did not bother entertaining him much because I know darn well it's actually due to his stupidity and weakness for women . And this is the very same person who said this to me in the past .




Ever since he said these things to me , I always avoided him whenever he came around the neighbourhood . He did call me up on my birthday to wish me but I just refused to answer the call . The last time I spoke to him - was on his birthday back in March and that's when he started talking ' cock ' - so that's basically the reason why I have avoided him ever since .



This is somehow peculiar or is it a coincidence ? Just a couple of days ago , I was just thinking about him and contemplating on whether I should give him a call to ask how he's doing ........I guess I should have just listen to my gut instinct and made that dam phone call !!! SHITT on me for not doing that !!! I just hope and pray that this guilt of not having answered his phone call and talking to him when he was around , does not haunt me for the rest of my existing life !




May your soul rest in peace SA .

No comments: