Dear peeps ,
today , someone asked me if I copy most of the post from some other websites and post it in here....................honestly , sometimes I do BUT , please remember about what I mentioned at the sidebar of my blog ???
" GENERAL DISCLAIMER / COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK " - " Ms UnicornGirl provides links to external websites . Please be advised that information on hyperlink or referred-to-websites is neither investigated nor analysed by Ms UnicornGirl . No warranty or representation , express or implied , is given as to the accuracy or completeness of that information. Ms UnicornGirl disclaims any liability with regard to the information contained in any of these hyperlink or referred-to-websites . Ms UnicornGirl is also not responsible for the content of any other websites linked by the external websites . "
" Links to the external websites are meant for convenience only and at the request of these external websites for the purpose of attributing their material to them . It does not imply that Ms UnicornGirl endorses the website or any products or services that it describes . Access to and use of any other websites linked to or from this website is at your own risk and Ms UnicornGirl assumes no liability in connection to this act . "
I provide the information source , name of the author , internet links , creator or even if it's something from the email - I do mention it . Of course besides all these , without any other providential information , the post remains genuinely of my own thoughts and observation hence I hope this proves my point and please do not be judgemental towards my blog .
No comments:
Post a Comment