Saturday, December 10, 2011

Another story ; a case of a birdbrain !

I got to get this out of my chest before I explode any further .

It's about this pathetic bitchy birdbrain at the office . She seems to keep her distance away from her own skin colour and only talks to the men at the office . The other ladies - sometimes or when it's work related ; otherwise - none at all .
Well the reason why I'm writing about this bitchy birdbrain is because she never acknowledges my greetings nor my smile - it's like as if she stares at you like staring at the wall . Since then - I decided that I will never ever look her way at all. So , yesterday at work - I was talking to a fellow colleague about a matter and ended my conversation with the word ' slave ' - this bitch heard me using the word and yelled from the other side of my table " stop using the word slave " ! I told her it's none of her business what word I use - then she started ' barking ' other sentences . I know that if I retaliate - it's gonna be a major mouth fight and so I just allowed her to bark her way through just like a dog ! I had to apologise to my other colleague that I was talking to earlier on for the unnecessary interruption caused . So - there you go - it's finally out of my chest matter concerning this bitchy , annoying and useless character at work . Phew ! & what a bitch !!!

No comments: